24 January 2013

shadows from the fall

For some reason, I never actually posted these pictures... they've been sitting here as a "draft" since October.  This was one of our last days outside without bundling up in jackets.  We had a tremendous time laughing and running in the leaves and blowing bubbles and walking on our shadows :)  



this was the best I could do to get us into the shot together





I was like, dudes, stand by me for a picture, and they were like, ahahahaah nope and continued on *laughs*





Mama, you see the ducks?! We do!




"CHEEEEEESSSSEEE"

"She is so far away, get her! gO," said the biggest, who is my worrier. We all chased after her and she laughed and laughed at her little game.






A. Wonderous. Afternoon.


Blessings and Joy!
nicole marie


No comments:

Post a Comment