25 July 2013

Remembering the moments with pictures



Today, I remember my dear grandfather. He passed from this world on May 25, 2013. It's been two months and it feels like forever ago and like it was just yesterday all at the same time. I want to tell you about him, but it's hard to fight the tears today, so the words I am trying to write for him will probably come tomorrow. Instead, I'll post some of my favorite pictures of us. I am so grateful that these moments were captured!























Eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.  May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.


Blessings! and Joy!
nicole mArie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Nicole, I'm so sorry. It's never easy losing family, especially family that we're so close to. I love the pictures of him from your wedding and with your children. It looks like he was such a bright light in this world. I'm sure he's watching over you from the next.

    ReplyDelete