22 February 2013

share love. adventures in loving.




How pretty is all of that art!  That's the collection of Valentines that I received the week of Valentine's day.  I've joined a fb art group and some of the women and I exchanged homemade Valentines!  It was so lovely to receive such beautiful mail!

Those ------>
are the cards that I made for everyone.  I personalized each card on the front, and on the back wrote each person a short note! Also tucked in was an "I am loved" pin -- I try to give these away often :D

The kids and I went to a Valentine's Day play date/party at my friend's house which was fun. I walked in with valentines for the grownups but not for the kids ;)  hehe. The kids weren't exchanging, so at least I didn't forget anything!

On Valentine's Day in the afternoon my husband left work early so we could take our littles to the Children's Museum.  We has so much fun! They were well behaved, it wasn't very crowded because we went during nap time, and the kids had a blast. We went specifically to go and play in the rainbow tunnel before it left.















 All of my valentine's playing with the bird seed and having a blast :)



YaY for my little painters!





blessings! and Joy!
nicole mArie

No comments:

Post a Comment