04 July 2013

with strength and dignity





Do you ever get the feeling that life is a little bit heavy to carry?  That so much is going on around you that you react without thinking?  That you become so overwhelmed that you get lost in it all and lose the moment? 

I do. You're not alone. 

And it's hard. And it's messy. 

I keep telling myself that somewhere in the difficulty and messiness is beauty to be found.  It's true you know, that beauty is here. You know what else is true? That blessings fill this life, that grace abounds, and that there is light somewhere when it's dark.  Also, just throwing it out there -- you will probably light up your dark. 

Embrace the mess, embrace the difficulty, feel the tears fall down your cheeks, and know, dear friend, you are not alone.


That I may be strong and dignified and filled with grace in life. In all ways.
On all of the days. This is my hope and my prayer. Especially now, when life feels heavy. 


blessings! and so much joy!
nicole mArie



2 comments:

  1. I like it, even though it sounds very sad to me :0(

    I do know that the beauty often comes after the difficulty and messiness which can make it that much more beautiful.

    Let me know if I can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but life can be, at times... and yes, how true that beauty is more beautiful after the so very messy :)

      Delete