02 February 2013

29 faces in 2013





I've been neglecting the "arts" part of my name -- nicolemariearts -- for far too long now. I get crafty from time to time and tell you about that, I post stories about my darling family, and I write about running. While, yes, my life is art, and raising my kids is my most beautiful art, I suppose, I need to do art differently. Paints, chalk, markers, glue and perhaps even sparkles. I need this sort of art, too. I was recently invited to join an artist community on facebook and I am super excited about it.

These beautiful women make such beautiful honest art. I am inspired again. to create again. To art again. I found a link to this today, in the group. It's called the 29 faces challenge.  I need to draw/create 29 faces during the month of Feburary. I am going to see if I can rock it. A face a day, created in any way, is something that I might be able to work into my life, right? we'll see :D

I'll post two face later today :) YaY



Blessing! and Joy!
nicole mArie

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, I can't wait to see your work! And Congratulations on being invited to the art group!! :)
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete