13 December 2012

Angel Kisses and Freckles

This is an actual conversation from 5 minutes ago:

Max: Mama, Mama, why are there dots on us?
Me: What?
Max: Dots, why are there dots on us?
Me: Oh, those are called freckles.
Max: Freckles?
Me: Yeah, freckles.
Max: Okay, but what are they?
Me: They are kisses from angels. (I wait for a reaction from him because it is so very silly, and plan to give him the real reason -- Google, what is the real reason?)
Max: Oh, okay.

Then he walked off to do his next bit of work play.

-------------------------------
I sit her typing out this exchange so that I don't lose it from my mind, and I am marveling at the idea of Angel Kisses :)  Perhaps I won't ask google after all.



Blessings! and Joy!

nIcole mArie

1 comment:

  1. That was a sweet answer by momma, and a boy with a pure heart. Love it.

    ReplyDelete