24 April 2013

blessings.in this mess.




as i sit my my living room filled with toys that we dumped from their bins and never returned, my little girl is spinning on a zebra with sunglasses over her eyes trying her hardest to become dizzy.  dizzy doesn't seem to faze her, she enjoys it. she's the crazy one ;)   my little boys are here chewing their gum like cows in my ears, one in the left, one in the right, and i realized how blessed i am. in this moment. i am sure that in a few moments, someone will do something to cause another to cry -- but i know right now that we are here, and we are mostly not sick (the last 5 days have been rough with a stomach bug. the three of the kids. ughhh), and we are currently enjoy each other's company. and we are blessed. i know that we are blessed always, but my humanity doesn't always let me see the blessings through the tears or in the messy.

today, i do see messy. and i see beautiful. in this moment, we simply are being.messy.beautiful. and it is so good.

blessings! and joy!
nicole mArie


No comments:

Post a Comment