01 April 2012

things i thought (after my 8 mile run)

i like to run.
i dislike the first 2 miles of my runs.  if a person thinks that they hate running,  i say that they need to learn to run longer than 2 or 3 miles, and they just might find that they do like running (after the first 2 are out of the way)
 
i am thankful for Clif Shot Bloks Energy Chews.
 
i don't dislike running hills,  i just don't like how slowly i run hills currently.
i think that Walk It Out is a funny song to listen to while running.
i am so grateful for my husband who cooked me eggs and made me a smoothie when i walked in the door from my run.
i think it's pretty neat that i burned 951 calories
i think that it's comical that i probably ate all of those calories back when we were at Moe's for dinner ;)
i think that I'm incredibly blessed, and i am so very pleased to be sharing this adventure with you
Blessings! and Joy!
nicole mArie

No comments:

Post a Comment