25 April 2012

btw, 10, omg.

By the way,  I ran 10 miles in 105 minutes last Saturday :)  In the rain.  It was awesome.  I might have been sore until yesterday ;) but it was totally worth it.

I was going to link a map of my 10 miles, but for safety reasons, I won't do that ;)  

I have a 50 minute run to do today, and another on Friday before a 5 miler this Sunday.  Yep, 10 is the longest I go before the race in 10 days.  I have been preparing and thinking about this for so long.  To think that it is just around the corner is strange -- but quite wonderful.  I just want to DO IT now!

Another plug for my charity:
I am only 233.40 from my goal.  Please help me make up this little bit and reach $2620!!!!!

Nicole Marie's Fundraising Page

Blessings! and Joy!
nicole mArie

No comments:

Post a Comment